How do I make a purchase at Sulemansweets.com?
We like to keep things simple at Suleman Sweets: Browse our website to find a product that you like. Once you have selected an item, choose your box and/or order quantity and click on the 'ADD TO CART' button on the product page. Review the items in your shopping bag by clicking the 'SHOPPING CART' link at the top of the page. You can add or remove any items before checking out. Click on 'PROCEED TO PURCHASE' to complete your order.
Do I need to have an account to shop with you?
Not really, you can use our Guest Checkout feature to make a purchase without setting up an account. However, wouldn’t it be easier just to enter the shipping details just once and be the first to know of our upcoming launches and promotions by making an account?
How do I create an account with Suleman Sweets?
Registering with Suleman Sweets is simple. You can create an exclusive account by going through the following steps:
- Click on the ‘Login’ sign
- Click on the ‘Sign Up’ tab found on the Customer Login screen.
- Fill in your personal particulars on the account creation page.
- Click on the ‘Sign Up’ tab for account creation.
I have forgotten my password, what should I do now?
Click on ‘Forgot Password’ available at the sign-in page. Enter your email address and click on ‘Submit’. A set of instructions will be sent to your registered email to re-set your password. After your credentials have been verified, you will be able to create a new password.
How can I update/edit my shipping or billing address details?
Please sign in and click on ‘My Account’. You will be able to edit/update your particulars in your account and save them for future orders. In case of a confirmed order, if you wish to change the delivery address, contact our customer service immediately. The requested change will be carried out in case the order is not processed.
How will I view my order details and history?
Please sign-in to ‘My Account’ to view your order history. Click on the order you wish to view to see the details. This facility is available to the registered customers only, not the guest checkout.
Is my personal information kept secure?
How can I place an order?
When you have selected a product here is how you can order it.
- Sign in to your online account
- When ordering through the product screen you can select the quantity of products that you want in the quantity field and click ‘Add to Cart’.
- Clicking on the ‘Add to Cart’ button will take you to your Shopping Cart screen where you’ll see a list of the products you’ve selected, the price, quantity, subtotals and grand total.
- Once you’ve added all products into your shopping cart, click Proceed to checkout
- Enter billing and shipping information
- Provide payment information
- Review and submit your order
- Check the Sales Order Summary
How do I complete or check out of an order? How do I make a Payment?
Once your shopping cart has all the items that you wish to purchase, you’ll be asked to enter your billing and payment type information.
- If you’ve signed in to your already established account, the billing information will already be entered into the billing information screen. If you haven’t signed in, you will be required to enter your Name and Address. Once you’re done entering the required information, put in payment information.
- Payment information section lets you select how you’d like to make your payment. For more information on the different types of payment options and their requirements visit the Payments question down below.
- The final step in completing your online shopping is to click on ‘Place Order’. Once you place your order, you’ll receive a Sales Order Summary containing your Order Number and confirmation.
What payment methods does Suleman Sweets accept? Can I use my Credit/Debit Card?
We are currently using the following payment methods:
- You can make a payment using your Credit Card/Debit Card which is secured end-to-end via SSL encryption (Coming Soon).
- Online bank Transaction.
- Easy Paisa
- Jazz Cash
- U Paisa
What should I do if my payment fails?
In case of a payment failure, make sure the Information passed on to payment gateway is accurate i.e. account details, billing address etc. If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it is normally rolled back to your bank account within 7 business days. You can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on (number to be given) with your order number for any clarification.
I did not receive any sales order summary, what does that mean?
A sales order summary acknowledges the order you placed. You should receive this order summary within one hour of placing your order. If you do not get your order summary within one hour, check your junk/spam folder. If you still haven’t received it, regardless, your order has been placed with Suleman Sweets. You should call our customer support number to confirm.
How will I know that you have received my order?
Once your order has been logged, you will receive an email containing the details of your order. In this mail you will be provided with a unique Order ID, listing and price of the item(s) you have ordered and the expected delivery time. However, the order will only be shipped when payment verification is complete.
How can I check the status of my order?
You can visit the Order history to check your current order status as well as your previous order history. You can also call our customer service department to check the status of your order.
What different order statuses can I face?
- On placing of order while awaiting payment- Payment Pending Authorization: Your order has been logged and we are waiting for authorization from the payment gateway.
- On Payment confirmation: Payment Authorized, Order Processing: Authorization has been received from the payment gateway and your order is being processed.
- Order dispatched: Order Shipped: Your order has been shipped by us and is on its way to the location specified by you for delivery.
- Order complete: Shipment received and transaction completed.
- Order Cancelled: The order was cancelled.
Can I check my order status If I don’t have an account at Suleman Sweets?
Even though you can make as many purchases as you want through the Guest Checkout, you would not be able to view your order history and stay abreast of all promotions and launches without the account.
What is the difference between Order ID and Tracking ID?
You will receive two emails essentially in the order process; one on placing the order and another one when your shipment is dispatched. Order ID is your unique order number which is given to you in the Sales Order Summary on placing your order. Tracking ID is sent to you when the order is dispatched. P.S. Keep in mind, to track your order and its delivery status, you will use your Tracking ID to log on to TCS order tracking (http://www.tcscouriers.com/pk/Tracking/Default.aspx).
Can I add items to the existing order or make changes to an order?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to combine orders or add items to an existing order once the order has been processed. We don’t accommodate any changes to the order. We suggest that the customer place a new order instead of changing the old order since we dispatch orders same day or the next day assuring timely delivery of our products.